Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Delighting in life!


There were strong gusts of wind, warm sunshine and four "happy hearts" this afternoon. Mom, Delaney, Merritt and I (Chelsea) enjoyed a leisurely hour soaking in the sun. Yes, it all sounds rather lazy of us, but it's good to delight in life! The picture to the right is of my youngest sis wearing my hat...

What a cute expression!

Our dog, Cowboy, sure enjoyed the company outside today. I threw one of his "prized" sticks into our pool for him to fetch, but the chicken wouldn't jump in. He'll place his paws on the first step but that's as far as his courage will take him. He raised quite a protest, howling and barking as though I was torturing him. But, I can't be unkind so I gave him a little hand and pushed him in... ;o)

I hope you're enjoying life!

~Chelsea

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 (that includes the simple things in life!)

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 23, 2006 8:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Chelsea,
I love that photo! It's always a delight to get those occasional "treasures" when you're only trying to take snapshots. Hey, we miss you up here in cold CT. (It's not so bad lately...this past week we got a high of almost 60!! Unbelievable.)
We miss having you in our little church choir group, which we finally restarted. (So if you ever feel like living up north again....) Actually, we might be doing another CD, if we can do so before anyone else gets married or moves away. :D
It's great to read about what's going on in your family. Keep up the blogging!
--Ken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home